Continuing Education Requirements
For each three-year license cycle, all active real estate brokers must complete 24 hours of continuing education. Three-Year License Cycle Continuing Education Requirements:
- Twelve (12) of the 24 hours must be comprised of three (3) different versions of the four hour (4) Annual Commission Update Course.
- The remaining twelve (12) hours can be any combination of elective credit hours approved by the Commission.
- You must retain proof of completion of continuing education courses for a minimum of four years and provide proof of completion upon the Commission’s request.
Not sure what you need? Log into:
Colorado Division of Real Estate Online Services License Management
Inactive License Continuing Education Requirements
If your license has been inactive for longer than three (3) years/36 months, you MUST complete either:
- The State portion of the Colorado Broker’s Exam, or
- 48 Hours in Colorado Contracts & Regulations and 24 hours in Real Estate Closings (Click HERE for the ACRE School 72 hour course).