ACRE School Enrollment Agreement
You, the student, and ACRE School (referred to as the School) agree as follows:
1. The Distance Education Courses in the Real Estate Broker Licensing Course must be completed in six months, after which time the student will not be entitled to a refund. All courses are entirely conducted online at www.acre-school.com.
2. Tuition for ACRE School Courses is due at enrollment.
3. Upon satisfactory completion of the above named program of study and upon payments of all tuition, fees, and obligations due from the student, the School, will award the appropriate certificate attesting to the student's completion of the program. No Certificate is awarded until the Program is completed and Tuition paid.
5. In consideration of such program of study and related service, student agrees to pay tuition fees due to ACRES, Inc. Above amount will be paid in accordance to the terms and conditions specified within the Enrollment Agreement.
6. Student agrees to comply with the standards, rules and regulations of the school in effect at the time, and student understands that his or her failure to comply with the standards, rules and regulations of the School will entitle the School to terminate this Agreement with no prior notice to the student. In the event of such termination, the refund policy set forth will apply.
7. The school does not guarantee the transfer of its credits to any other institution unless there is a written agreement with another institution.
Students not accepted to the school are entitled to all moneys paid. Students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within seven (7) days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. Students who withdraw after seven (7) days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $100.00 or 25% of the contract price whichever is less. In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain the cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of number of lessons completed in the Program/Stand Alone Course, as described in the table below. The refund is based on the official date of termination or withdrawal.
Student is entitled to upon withdrawal/termination* Refund
Within first 10% of program 90% less cancellation charge
After 10% but within first 25% of program 75% less cancellation charge
After 25% but within first 50% of program 50% less cancellation charge
After 50% but within first 75% of program 25% less cancellation charge
After 75% NO Refund
1. The student may cancel this contract at any time prior to midnight of the seventh day after enrollment.
2. All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination. The official date of termination or withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
a. The date on which the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or
b. The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination.
c. Should a student fail to return from an excused leave of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence is the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date.
3. The student will receive a full refund of tuition & fees paid if the school discontinues a Program/Stand Alone course within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
Complaints may be filed online with the Division of Private Occupational Schools. There is a two-year limitation (from student’s last date of attendance) on the Division taking action on student complaints. www.highered.colorado.gov/dpos 303-862-3001.
You have accepted the terms and conditions of this enrollment agreement as of the date of this email.
Thank you for choosing ACRE School