Real Estate Broker Continuing Education
Not sure what you need? Check out our Continuing Education Requirements Page or Log into Colorado Division of Real Estate Online Services License Management
Continuing Education Requirements
For each three-year license cycle, all active real estate brokers must complete 24 hours of continuing education. Three-Year License Cycle Continuing Education Requirements:
- Twelve (12) of the 24 hours must be comprised of three (3) different versions of the four hour (4) Annual Commission Update Course.
- The remaining twelve (12) hours can be any combination of elective credit hours approved by the Commission.
- You must retain proof of completion of continuing education courses for a minimum of four years and provide proof of completion upon the Commission’s request.
Not sure what you need? Log into Colorado Division of Real Estate Online Services License Management
Inactive License Continuing Education Requirements
If your license has been inactive for longer than three (3) years/36 months, you MUST complete either:
- The State portion of the Colorado Broker’s Exam, or
- 48 Hours in Colorado Contracts & Regulations and 24 hours in Real Estate Closings (Click HERE for the ACRE School 72 hour course).